February 15, 2019
Location: 179 Main Street, Sturbridge, MA
BioSynchronistics practice success is rooted in the knowledge of normal and pathological movement related to the structure and function of the musculoskeletal system. This “pre-course” is designed for practitioners who would like to review important anatomical references, posture analysis and movement/gait analysis that will be referred to in the “Intro” class. This pre-course is specifically designed for Massage Therapists.
All others are welcome!
BioSynchronistics Pre-Course Outline
Anatomy Review (30 mins)
- Identify important bony landmarks
- Normal postural alignment
- Implications of abnormal alignment (use scoliosis/injury/fascia examples)
- Palpation of bony landmarks (10 mins)
- Posture assessment (20 mins)
Gait/movement Analysis (lecture and lab)
- Present normal gait (video) (20 mins)
- Gait and movement analysis (30 mins)
Review and Wrap-up (10 mins)