Our Ergonomics Program
- Develop a sustainable ergonomic program
- Train-the-Trainer philosophy to teach and understand ergonomics
- Collaborative brainstorming and problem-solving with employees
- Develop and implement countermeasures for immediate help
- Discuss long-term solutions through continuous improvement
Manufacturing – Medical Device, Textile, Apparel, Chemical, Fiber Optics, Hardware, and Defense
Skilled Labor/Trades – Gas, Oil, Propane, Plumbing, Electrical, and Carpentry
Logistics, Warehouse, and Fleet Operations
Service – Housekeeping, Maintenance, Kitchen/Food, and Grounds
Office – University/College, Call Centers, and Support Staff
ESI Wellness Clinicians who specialize in Industrial Ergonomics work side by side with Company representatives and employees on-the-floor or in-the-field. It’s important to go to where the problems occur; to see with your own eyes, to understand, and to brainstorm with those who perform the job task.
Problem-solving as a team is highly effective, fosters teamwork, and increases morale and engagement. This leads to a positive and collaborative Safety Culture which is based in small, incremental changes with a continuous improvement philosophy.
Make today a little better than yesterday…and believe that tomorrow will be better than today.